As an award-winning custom home builder, our philosophy is to provide every homeowner in the Texas Hill Country and the Austin area with personalized attention and to deliver quality craftsmanship in every home we build.
The Hill Country Builders Association announces Preston Homes of Texas as a Parade of Homes Winner.
- 3rd Generation custom home builder
- Custom home builder in central Texas since 1997
- A+ Rating with the BBB
- Award-winning custom home builder
- 2014 Parade of Homes winner
- 2014 Executive Board of Directors Hill Country Builders Association
- 2014 President Hill Country Builders Association Highland Lakes Division
- 2014 Hill Country Parade of Homes Participant
- 2013 Hill Country Builders Association Board of Directors
- 2013 Hill Country Builders Association Director of Education
By limiting the number of homes we construct each year we are able to maintain the quality in workmanship and one-on-one attention with the homeowner. We feel that this creates the experience that separates Preston Homes of Texas from other Austin custom home builders.
The legacy of Preston Homes of Texas started over 70 years ago as Grandfather Kenneth Poling set out as a finish carpenter in rural Iowa. In the mid 70’s Uncle Ed Speer founded Ed Speer Construction, one of the largest residential and commercial construction companies in the Midwest. The family quest continued as me and Mandee, my wife and business partner, began commercial and residential construction in 1997.
Have questions about Austin Real Estate or the surrounding cities? Click here to see where we build.
Contact Preston Homes of Texas with any questions about our custom home building process.